ABP Global
Welcome to the ABP communication portal. <br>
Please login to your account to gain access to your assigned section.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ABP Global
Welcome to the ABP communication portal. <br>
Please login to your account to gain access to your assigned section.
ABP Global
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cold calling

3 posters

Go down

Cold calling Empty Cold calling

Post by Admin Wed Oct 26, 2016 2:04 pm

Below is a cold-call script that has been tailored specifically for YOUR office. Added to this is a brief youtube video on how to best deliver the script.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

Admin
Admin
Admin

https://abpglobal.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Cold calling Empty Re: Cold calling

Post by Peter Pumpkin Wed Oct 26, 2016 2:31 pm

How many calls should I be making every week or month to get a consistent flow of leads through?

I've done cold calling before and I just hate it and tend to get heaps of abuse.
Peter Pumpkin
Peter Pumpkin

Back to top Go down

Post by Stewie Griffin Wed Oct 26, 2016 2:35 pm

I'd like to know this too as all that seems to happen for me is the reversing-truck! lol!
Stewie Griffin
Stewie Griffin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Oct 26, 2016 2:41 pm

Cold-calling CAN be pretty scary if you do it the old fashioned way.

Have a look at the script in my opening post and watch the video. Practise saying it over and over.

Yes, you'll have to deviate from it if the person your calling engages you in conversation but just keep the conversation friendly and if they DO indicate that they might be looking at selling, have a look on the thread about ORGANIC LEADS (https://abpglobal.board-directory.net/t4-following-up-organic-leads) as there's a fantastic script there to use.

Once you've been saying this script over and over, it'll become second nature to you.

And remember, action cures fear! So set yourself a schedule, shut the door if you have your own area to block out any interruptions and just hammer through the calls. There are diamonds in all that dirt you're shovelling.

As for numbers, use this as a general guide:
100 calls: 1 solid lead

So go make 300 calls and you'll have 3 new listings, guaranteed!
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://abpglobal.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down